The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

www.ffwdconnection.com

powerplay

I had a great transaction with Darren King at www.ffwdconnection.com today. He was very helful, informative, and communicated with me in a very quick manner. I would recommend him for doing business. I bought a head gasket from him and he shipped it same day. The babe of the day isn't bad either!

04DrBlur

I just got some axles back from him and was goin to start a good guy post but you beet me to it. He is a great guy to do business with and I will definitely do business with him again.

I absolutely agree. He has been cryogenically treating my parts for years and is always prompt, friendly, and fair with his prices. His engines look like works of art, (see CheekyChimp's). I hope to work into one of those beauties someday!

iLLeffeKt vr-4

bump for a good guy.
just got some turbo bolts from them, super quick shipping and kept in touch the whole time with me.
thanks

adrian

christo

I'll add to this. I got a short block and head from him couple years back and numerous things since. Nothing but great service and product. Darren's a good guy.

cheekychimp

Darren King: the quality of his products is surpassed only by the quality of his service. A1 thru and thru.

Paul.

Last edited:

PadresFan

I got my ACT 2100 clutch quick and fast from Darren last year, he is the man.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

just purchased some ARP head bolts from Darren. got them quick, and great communication. awesome guys to deal with.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts