The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

G

Matt W

Great,honest guy who helped get me some BG Engine Purge since the local guys don't carry it anymore.

Very fast transaction, well packaged, and saved me lots of time.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Quote:
Great,honest guy who helped get me some BG Engine Purge since the local guys don't carry it anymore.

Very fast transaction, well packaged, and saved me lots of time.

NP, if anyone needs bg engine purge your price is $12.00 a bottle. the lowest i've found it online is $25.00 a bottle.

ken inn

got me akebono ceramic pads for the mazda, and i just got another set for the galant. great service, killer pricing.

Paid for tein springs on sunday got them tuesday! That is some scary fast shipping and great pricing.

Thanks

ken inn

getting me a supra pump. i finally gave in, getting the big dog. killer pricing, service. looks like he can get anything. you single guys should ask, maybe he can get women, too.

4g63t

Hooked me up with ceramic coating for some parts. Great communication, great prices, fast shipping, secure packaging, parts look incredible, definately an asset to the community. Thanks!

G

Staff member
np, let's see some pics !

4g63t

OPTION: Video was awesome Packed Great and Shipped Fast. Jigga G-UNIT is teh Man

Thanks,
C. Besso

4g63t

Once again G came through! Great communication, fast shipping, great asset to this board. Thanks man!

fastasleep

G got me akebono ceramic pads all around for a great price, and within no time they were at my door. Couldnt have been a smoother transaction. A great guy to do business with. Thanks again,

-Ben

Polish

+1, the Lancer Evolution DVD is awesome. Thanks Again

Last edited by a moderator:

Quote:
OPTION: Video was awesome Packed Great and Shipped Fast. Jigga G-UNIT is teh Man

+1, the Lancer Evolution DVD rocks too.

mistaVR4

+2, Thanks G! Awesome stuff you do for us here.

-Steve

holeshotmoe

Ditto all of the above. Shipped my part right away. Thanks, good to do business.

Last edited:

G came through for me again with some Akebono pads (that come with shims!). Thanks a lot for your efforts.

great dude, just bought a Fluidampr from him. arrived promptly and in a TON of packaging (which i appreciate)

couldn't have gone smoother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts