The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Status of #1655

Ebrake

So me and my dad were looking at old pictures and we found my dad's old car (and my favorite). a 1991 Galant vr4 in Belize green and I was about 4yo helping my dad put a crate motor In it. then he sold the thing because it had so much stuff wrong with it and he was getting tired of working on it. I just thought it would be cool to know if my childhood dream car is still non the road today

This is the link where it sold in 2008

click

Last edited:

Ebrake

img.php

This was #1655 in approximately 2008 June

Possible after the swap

Lesac

Thats cool man, I recently purchased another GVR4 after owning one around 8 years ago and having fond memories. Interestingly enough I owned it in Nebraska, sold it to someone in South Dakota, then found out it was last posted about a year ago in Arizona haha. Its always fun to see where your old cars float around to. I also see you are in Council Bluffs. I work in council bluffs.

Ebrake

That's really cool and it is so much fun and I pm a guy on Instagram and I am pretty sure he has it but he is verified so he most likely won't reply

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts