The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: ECMLink v3 in Galant ECU $525

thomcasey

For sale I have ECMLink v3 (full, NO CABLE) in the Galant ECU. This came with the shell I bought, I don't need the extra Link. See pics below, looks like it has had some repair work done. I started and ran my car with it to verify it works.

$525 +pp fees shipped with ECU

$425 +pp fees shipped without ECU

Thom
1991 GVR-4 1025/2000 (PTE 1200's, 16g, DSMLink v3, gm-maf, eagle/ross, .020 over, 272's)
1992 GVR-4 866/1000. Ready for all of the above.

Last edited:

4Grim

I am assuming this doesn't come with the cable and disc?

thomcasey

Correct. I just fixed the post. The CD is useless as the d\software is out of date that comes with it. You just download the software for free.

thomcasey

Dropped prices a bit. Will entertain partial trades, depending on what is offered.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts