The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1979 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan - 1.6 4 speed manual - AZ - $2900

IncorpoRatedX

Narrow block 1.6, ready for a 4G63 swap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

click

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Josh are you liquidating?

IncorpoRatedX

Yeah, I'm not moving enough of my projects forward, now that im only working part time for pay and full-time for my own company (no pay) I'm moving at a snails pace. So I'm pairing down to our montero, my vr4 and mighty max, girlfriends wagon and that's it. Want to spend more time adventuring and doing fun things, less time working on projects.

IncorpoRatedX

Price lowered $2900 obo - I have mint stock 13" wheels (silver, chrome trim and center caps) or 14" wagon wheels that are more aggressive in offset, gold, also with chrome trim and center caps. I'm keeping one set though.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

bump

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

I've relisted this on craigslist at 2900. Need to sell it, no trades taken right now, i need to clear space for my 4WD projects.

Saw a beautiful one at MOD this year.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts