The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1979 Mitsubishi Galant Sigma Station Wagon - Seats 5, sleeps 2. $4500 obo

IncorpoRatedX

The car is located in Arizona, I'd love to see someone else drive it cross country, or do it for someone. I can pick someone up from any of the nearby airports and set them up with awesome routes to cruise the states back to a lot of places.. Or it could be shipped. Either way, for the RWD enthusiasts; this is an easy car to swap a 4g63/4 hybrid into and boost around in a vintage ride. I wrote a bunch about it, but im going to link the craigslist ad with my contact info below:

click

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Price is lowered to $3800 or best offer.

Willing to take cash plus 70's japanese motorcycles with titles,

also... cash plus VR4 parts (cf hood, trunk, jdm bumpers, coil overs, 16g turbo, dsm link, light weight flywheel, super nice high end 4 lug wheels that fit a vr4...)

IncorpoRatedX

got a deposit on the car. Dude is gonna fly down from iowa and drive it home!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts