The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Innovate LC-2 errors

AKGVR4

I am trying to install my new LC-2 wideband. I have attempted to follow the installation manual but once all installed I am getting 2 red flash error codes

1992 Galant VR4 I have connected the wiring as follows: Red wire to pin 107, yellow wire to pin 4 black wire to pin 106

5 amp blade fuse on control box end of red wire.

Red wire from control box and DB gauge all connected together with red wire from ECU pin 107

Yellow wire from control box, yellow and white wire for DB gauge connected with yellow wire from ECU pin 4

black wire from control box and DB gauge connected with black wire from eco pin 106

I am have left the stock O2 sensor in the o2 exhaust housing connected

I have installed a bung in my down pipe 20" from the flange.

The error flashes are all before I have even connected the wideband sensor

Any help would be appreciated

thomcasey

I believe I only ran the yellow wire to the ECU, for logging. Everything else goes to chassis ground and power connections. I trust new wire vs the 26 year old harness wiring. You probably aren't getting enough power to heat it up from either a ground or power issue.

AKGVR4

I followed the ecmlink guidance on the wiring. I will try to change that to direct to switched power and the ground at the battery Hope it helps

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts