The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Cyclone intake with actuator $120

Leon_R

$140/OBO plus shipping or pick up in Mass

Last edited:

Leon_R

Lower price. Make me an offer!

Leon_R

Another price drop!

Leon_R

Even lower. I am curious if there is ANY interest in these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

strokin4dr

I sold mine for $80.
Didn't have much interest in it on this board.

Leon_R

I have seen another sell for $80 not to long ago, but it was "ruined" by removal of butterfly valves. I feel like there is ether none available and people pay crazy money for them (over $300), or... it is for sale forever for sub-$100. And nothing in-between /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

this one has a gasket with small piece missing from it. You could make a your own with gasket material, but it would take a while.

I will stop dropping the price at $120 and then just keep in the basement until someone who cares about bottom end torque comes around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jnava

Staff member
Snook...thanks for the heads up. I just have a few priorities right now before I'm able to pick this up.

jnava

Staff member
Hitting Penn... Ill be in Vegas picking up the RS Hood at the end of Sept
...then hit up Penn and meet the JNZ folks and Emx.

Leon_R

Final price drop, it will now sit in my basement until it sells for $120 + shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Edit: SOLD!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts