The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 #931/1000, Santa Maria, CA, $9,000 -Sold

DSMRonin

My 92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 #931/1000 asking $9k or trade up to a Diesel or similar value.

My VR4 was a single owner (female), California car until it reached approximately 106K miles. It has a LOT of documentation which comes with it and it is well kept. I am the 3rd owner of this beautiful California Belize Green GVR4.

It makes 400 AWHP on E85 and can quickly be switched to (pre-tuned) 91 Octane if desired. Dyno tuned by Road Race Engineering (RRE) in SoCal, w/current ECMLink V3 full (with papers).

-It has about 8k miles on the rebuilt 6 bolt motor with the following setup:
-Manley Pistons.
-Kelford 272's cams (intake/exhaust.)
-Oversized Valves w/dual valve springs.
-ARP Head studs.
-ECMLink V3 full.
-FP 68HTA Turbo.
-RRE 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid.
-Speed Density.
-ETS Galant VR4 Front Mount Intercooler.
-RRE 3" turbo back exhaust / downpipe.
-Just installed New AEM Tru-Time adjustable cam gears.
-New HKS Fine Tune purple timing belt + new components.
-RC 1200 injectors.
-AEM fuel pump.
-ACT Xtreme Sprung 6-puck Clutch Kit: Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 530.
-Transmission shifts smoothly through all gears.
-GReddy BOV.
*FEAL*Galant VR4 coilovers.
-VOLK TE37 Rays Engineering wheels 16x7, on Goodyear Eagle GT 225/50r16 92v tires.

-JDM Font bumper.
-JDM Rear bumper.
-JDM Headlights.
-JDM Rear lights.
-JDM Corner lights.
-JDM Fuel door.

My VR4 is super clean inside and out. It runs and drives like a dream. Pulls hard and smooth without any hiccups. Other than it's steering wheel and Starion headrests, the inside is all stock and everything is mint. The leather looks great and is still supple. Also selling separate or possibly with to the right buyer: Genuine JDM RS vented hood,(straight) Black, (but the top portion was painted white to match Summit), NEW (never used) FP Green still in the box with papers, NEW ACT Race Flywheel still in packaging, NEW Ported / coated FP Manifold with papers (never used), NEW O2 housing (never used), and more. Don't worry, I have the rear 3 badges which were removed by the previous owner.

Last edited:

DSMRonin

Willing to make someone a killer deal for both these Galant VR-4's.. Message me for details. Thanks for looking.

PolskiVR4

So this is for two Gvr4's?

DSMRonin

If you are interested in buying one or both, please message me. Thanks.

DSMRonin

Sold 931 today. Went to good home. EVO-O now with EVO-X Limited Edition.. Bitter sweet. Boost on.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts