The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bobdole

jnava

Staff member
Bought a set of stop tech slotted rotors. Love them...thanks Charles.

eviLntt

I have purchased brake parts and suspension bits recently, great prices and shipped very quickly. I am very happy with everything!

eterna

Charles, is a super great guy.
Recently purchased a set of 17x10 RPF1, and have Charles help me to ship to Singapore.
Wheels arrived super lightning fast from UPS.
Very recommended seller, and definitely and asset for this community. Thumbs UP...

Very happy with the wheels from Charles. =)

Last edited:

thomcasey

Parts shipped fast. Great communication and seller!

badams

Charles only sells/sends immaculate items. He has a huge problem of being too perfect.....I'm not sure why you would second guess purchasing an item from him.

The "Too Clean" title definitely needs to be re-purposed

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
As usual, sold me some rotors and at a great price and fast shipping. LEGIT. Check put his website for more gvr4 goodies Awesome parts website

kdott96

Bought door strikers in the past and currently my coilovers are on the way, very professional seller.

HollywoodHalo560

After Multiple Transactions I Couldn't be Happier. Hood Shocks for Carbon Fiber Hood, Strut Bars Front and Rear, JDM Plate Adaptor, Oil Cap and Drain plug Just to name a few. Items always arrive well packaged and fast, communication is top notch, and He's a great guy to top it off. Charles is a valued member of the VR4 community. We are lucky to have him. Thanks for everything Charles.
Ryan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts