GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Cars For Sale » FS:1991 Galant VR4
Previous thread Next thread

FS:1991 Galant VR4

Oskarrr

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1238394 posted 07/06/17 08:15 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
Hi Everyone,

Sadly I have to sell my galant, im asking $2,500. Long story short I purchased the car, did a bunch of maintenance and decided i wanted to really build this car up, i took the head off to put a fresh gasket on and install new timing belt ... but life got in the way. The cars been sitting covered waiting for the head to be put back on. So i am selling the car as is. its not numbered, previous owner took the badge and the cars vin is not in the registry so youll have to buy a badge and that will be the number for it.

91 galant vr4
5 speed
awd
clean title
heater and ac work flawlessly
ac is all intact and running r12
AWS intact
550cc injectors
walbro 255
aeromotive afpr
sunroof is perfect
rebuilt throttle body
evo 8 fmic
magnacore wires
ngk plugs
3 way speakers all around
double din deck
boost gauge
"jdm?" headlights with city bulb and clear corners
rebuild 1g dsm shifter
chipped on key driver
that's what i can remember as of now

cars straight and complete, no rust
clear is peeling on some areas

the bad:
Headliner is missing
head needs to be installed

id rather sell it than part it, i dont have the time to put it back together, if not i would keep it.

If you have any questions or would like additional pictures please give me a call or text at 408-991-4526, thanks -Oscar

more pictures
click

Edited by Oskarrr (07/06/17 08:25 PM)

Posts: 2 | From: San jose, ca | Member Since: 10/08/16 | IP: (12.229.59.130) | Report this post to a Moderator

G
obsessed with the turds of others
486/1000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1238398 posted 07/06/17 10:53 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
Looks really clean, what a shame the rust that started in the block. Now it has to come out and be dipped.

www.japanesenostalgiccar.com
www.nostalgic.co.jp

Posts: 8787 | From: zompton | Member Since: 02/24/04 | IP: (75.86.151.204) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 524

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.091 seconds in which 0.07 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page