The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: trunk lid from 431

Gizmovr4

I replaced the trunk lid off 431around six years back - kept the original in case I ever wanted to put it back .... I realize that that will never happen ! I am tired of moving it in the garage ! It's got zero dents/dings/rust (southern car) or paint fade ! It is perfect ! $100 come get it out of my garage ! Dirty from being in the garage !

Gizmovr4

Actually looking for someone to just take the entire trunk as it sits - not looking to ship at this point .

Yao

MAN I would LOVE to take that off your hands, but in Colorado to NJ is toooo far for me to drive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gizmovr4

Take the drive ! While you are in town take the opportunity to head over to Performance Partout for all other parts you may need - Nate's shop is only a few miles from my house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gizmovr4

Send me a private message and let me know when you want to come !

turbofoxlx

Thanks again gizmovr4! My buddy and I swapped it in the parking lot and stuffed the old one in the back seat somehow lol worst game of tetris ever.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts