The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stock alternator harness

Tre3zy

Hey guys been a while lol i was just wondering if our galant alternator harness is the same as a 1g im trying to firgure that out cause i want to rewire my saturn alternator to the stock harness

GSTwithPSI

Yeah, it's the same 2 prong connector:
img_0058-jpg.132880

mitsuturbo

How's the saturn alternator treating you, anyway? I just installed mine and have yet to wire it and reinstall the intake manifold.
I *almost* miss having a stock intake manifold. At least when it comes to alternator failure time.

GSTwithPSI

Just put it back on the front of the car where it belongs, that way you don't have to pull the intake manifold to get to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts