The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ECMLink ECU, current vendors

GTX

Hi all,

I have an ECU from 89 Colt and was wondering if I can convert it to ECMLink. Couple years have posted a question to ECMTuning folks and they confirmed
that it can be done. I can't get hold of them now for some reason. Are they still in business? I see there are a few other sites offering the
same service:

click
click

Who would you recommend to turn to if ECMTuning does not respond at all?

Also, if anyone wants to sell their working ECMLink, please lmk.

Thanks
A

thomcasey

Yes, they are still in business. I recommend emailing them from the website. They always respond quickly.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
As Thom said, they are very much still around.

They are the best spot to go. Period. It is a full circle type of thing. Support/Service.

You will get a hold of them.

thomcasey

To add to this, they are a small company, and Thomas Dorris is very "hands on", so I recommend email.

GTX

Thanks guys! Thomas replied!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts