The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' GVR4 $3500obo/ft...Sumterville, FL*update*

Jdjxr

*oil return line and shifter assembly repaired*... I'll do the best to my ability to describe my 91'GVR4 for sale. It's number 0000/2000. 1 of only 8 not given a badge number. Confirmed by Vin. with Iceman. The odometer is showing 120k or so, haven't checked in awhile. The car was a California, then Texas, then NJ now FL car. No big rust issues that I know of since NJ when I bought it. The biggest issues that I know of are the lack of paint(primer) and a horrible missfire. The car starts and idles well, but anything over 6-7 psi and the car starts to sputter and cut out horribly. It is tuned with an ECM Link V3 and Maf sensor. I'll list what's done to the car. Please feel free to ask me anything. I do have a small problem with the location of the car. It's in Lake City FL and I live in Sumterville FL.(2 hrs south). I also work 6 days a week so Sunday would probably be my only real free day to try to meet up. Texting me is the best form of contact. 386-365-3616 Jonathan

ENGINE:

JDM with ARP headstuds and Mits. HG
JMF street sheet metal intake
Evo 3 exhaust manifold
3 1/2" Maf and translator
ETS short route fmic
Gates timing and BS belt
Mits VC
Fuel Lab FP reg.
PTE 660cc inj.
Walbro 255 in trunk
TB half-shaft mod
External oil cooler
Adj cam gears
3g lifters
Poly motor mounts and sub-frame
Deleted AC/PS/ABS
Rebuilt 16g
Rebuilt TB
Newer starter, battery and alt.
Most parts have less than 5k on them after JDM long block install
*I did notice the other day that when I turned the key nothing happened, like a dead or loose battery. Then a few more attempts it fired right up. ?????

TRANS:

Light weight flywheel
ACT 2300 clutch
Braided clutch line
3 bolt rear
2nd just starting to act up when shifting hard
Need shifter plate bushings unless I have time to order and replace

SUSPENSION/BRAKES:

D2 34 way adj.
2g front calipers
Crossed drilled and slotted rotors
Braided lines all around
ABS delete porp valve

EXTERIOR:

JDM front bumper, headlights, foglights
92 tailights
Chrome trim filled in
Wingless deck lid
Corner lights need respray or replace
Slight rust under lip of hood
Dr side foglight needs to be cleaned

INTERIOR:

EVO 8 front and rear seats
*rear bottom needs to be intalled
Missing center heat vent
AEM digital boost, oil pressuer and A/F in pod with cd player
couple plastic trims cracked
Alpine head unit and speakers(wired for amp)
Beat up steering wheel
Interior has been cleaned since these pics

EXHAUST:

3" O2 with dump
3" full exhaust with silencer(ugly welds)
Duel 3" exhaust tip polished muffler

Well like we usually say I know I am forgetting some. Hopefully the good and not the bad. I want to be very honest and open about my car. I'm not determined to sell it, but I am open to the idea. I also have misc. parts. Some include BC 280's(need cleaning badly), spare front case, 50 trim(needs rebuild), poly mount, piping, nuts/bolts etc. My asking price is $4500. I will entertain trades for another car, truck, motorcycle, quad etc. Cash can be added on either side. Rather not a "project" thanks. Here are a few pics...

Last edited:
Bump, too bad I don't have the means to pick this up,I'm right up the road more or less. it's probably for the best, I've got no place for her anyway lol. glws!

Ebrake

Can you show pics of the fender and quarter panel along with the edge of the hood thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

codeofdastreets

Looking foward for this car to hit the track with me

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts