The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Free: (Gone) 92 Laser AWD shell, no motor, trans or tcase Sacramento, CA

hauling_ass

Bought as a donor car. Drove it around for a week and got it smogged before pulling the engine, transmission, transfer case and exhaust. Then registered it non op.

Power antenna does not work (needs a new mast) and the AC was removed by previous owner.
EVERYTHING else works on this car!

It is a 1992 Plymouth Laser AWD Turbo, clean title, non-sunroof, 4 bolt rear end!, registration is paid and on non operation.

I needs an engine, a transmission and transfer case, an exhaust system (I have the stock cat for it) and an AC condensor.
The interior is in good shape, the headliner is not drooping.
It has cross drilled and slotted front rotors.
Comes with a Fluidyne Aluminum radiator.

Sportline lowering springs, KYB GR2 front shocks and KYB AGX rear shocks (the front AGXs were blown).
Pressure washed the car and the engine compartment. So it is ready to go back together.

Last edited:

gvr4ever

Those really are lighter and a tad faster. Good project for autox / track car or maybe even a unknown sleeper.

If I was 15 years younger....

hauling_ass

I forgot to mention it has a four bolt rear end.
I agree it would be a perfect car to slap together to just have fun with.
Autocross or Rally Cross.
Out of all the 1G DSMs I llike the Lasers better because they don't have all the extra ground effects and body cladding.
I am tired of "All out" full car builds.
I just want to have fun driving again.
This one is already smogged so someone in California can have a ton of fun for two years before ever having to worry about smog again.
I have more important projects I would rather focus my attention and money on now.
So as much as I would love to drop another motor in this, I want it gone.

JondoeVR4

Total sleeper. Good luck with sale.

turdb0

Cool, my 92 Laser became the donor to my first GVR4. I used the 4bolt and 5 lug hubs on my GVR4 and converted the 92 Laser to 3bolt and 4 lug. Haha. When I sold it to someone, I had to tell him to specifically get 4x114 wheels if he ever needed to.

Would be nice to get this for a donor since it's close enough, but I have neither the time nor space!

hauling_ass

Update:
Just started a new dream job.
Not going to do anything with this any time soon so it needs to go.
Hopefully someone can give it a second chance at life.
PM me, call or text with offers. (916) 960-3052
Would like it gone by this weekend, tell your friends.
Delivery can be arranged.
-Bryan

hauling_ass

Bumping my ad for the Laser.
I am open to offers.
I don't want to store it anymore.
Send me a message, text or call me.
Delivery can be arranged.
-Bryan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts