The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Turbo Lab of America

jnava

Staff member
I was sold a supposed Garrett BB GT3582R cartridge from Turbo Lab. I specifically asked them if it was a Garrett cartridge and they confirmed it was. This turbo sat in my office for quite a while as I purchased the compressor housing, turbine housing and all the goodies associated to make it functional on 57. I decided to sell the FP turbine housing a few weeks ago and decided early last week to sell the rest of the turbo. That's when I found out it was a fake unit and confirmed it with FP and Alamo Autosports. Under the circumstances, I've contacted Turbo Lab and haven't received any contact from them.

4g6Tree

They are right up the road from me. From my experience, customer service isn't their strength. A couple of my friends swear by them, but it seems to depend if they like you or not.

4dr_vr4

Screwed me over on a turbo housing too!

Here is their BBB rating:

click

Last edited:

tektic

I ordered stuff from Austin twice. Both times he messed up the order. Too extra time but he made it right.

jnava

Staff member
Quoting 4dr_vr4:
Screwed me over on a turbo housing too!

Here is their BBB rating:

click

Just added mine to the list.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts