The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

evo suspension owners... alignment specs...

turbofonz

Alignment specs all depend how you plan on using your car.

Spyke169

I went with factory DSM alignment specs for the same setup on my Talon. Interested to see what anyone may have to say.

KiNgMaRtY

I am currently running negative 2.2 camber all around and 0 toe. I needed camber plates to achieve that type of camber in the front with the Evo suspension even though I am using coilovers (KW V3). The evo suspension appears to give you positive camber so the camber bolts can only do so much to dial it in some negative camber. Next time I get aligned, I am going for -2.5 in the front and -2.0 in the rear with 0 toe all around.

tyeler18

I'm also on bilsteins and swift spec Rs. I managed -.7* front camber with no camber bolts, and -1.5* in the rear with factory camber adjustment. 0 toe all around also. I have Cusco camber plates on the way and also plan on -2-2.5* front and -2* rear. Street car/HPDE car here

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts