The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

West Coast MOD 2016 - 7/9/16

ApexHunter

It's been announced! MMNA will once again be hosting MOD at their headquarters in Cypress, CA.

July 9th, 2016

Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
6400 Katella Ave, Cypress, CA 90630
click

IncorpoRatedX

Who else is going to this? I'm planning to bring my 79 Galant wagon out.

jrtech

If you take pics, please post up here so I can partake.

ApexHunter

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Quoting faqinshiet:
My brother will be driving my old evo 9. I told him he needs to get there super early if he wants a spot.

Yeah, good advice. I got there at 5am in '14. That was my first year bringing an Evo and 5 was wayyy too late, it was already a circus. The parking on campus was already maxed and i had to park on an adjacent lot. Here's a visual: click

jrtech

^Well goodluck everyone at the event. See you there never.

KiNgMaRtY

Quoting ApexHunter:
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Quoting faqinshiet:
My brother will be driving my old evo 9. I told him he needs to get there super early if he wants a spot.

Yeah, good advice. I got there at 5am in '14. That was my first year bringing an Evo and 5 was wayyy too late, it was already a circus. The parking on campus was already maxed and i had to park on an adjacent lot. Here's a visual: click

Likewise David! See you guys there.

I remember the 2014 MOD people got there at 12:00AM to get in line!!!
I know Nland DSM is meeting up at 3:30AM to head over at 4:00AM. LADSM I believe is meeting up earlier than that!

Last year they did block it off and just let people park as soon as they got there. It is still filled up fast.

Last edited:

faqinshiet

Well washed the ggsx for the first time in 6 years of owning it but I think she is ready for MOD. But she is still in dire need of paint and body work! So she will make her first and possibly last west coast MOD

Jesus_Negros

I'll be there

ApexHunter

Good meeting you guys as well as seeing some familiar faces! I've got a few pics, will hopefully get them up soon.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts