The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Ground control coilover springs NIB

GSTwithPSI

Ground control coilover springs NIB. The will require the GC sleeves/collars and struts. $100 shipped.
GC180.64.61 (7/2.5"/350 lbs) click
GC230.64.55 (9/2.5"/315 lbs) click

WP_002424.jpg

WP_002425.jpg

I ask that buyers using PayPal cover the fee or gift. You can check out my good guy thread here on the Org before buying. Contact me by PM, or at [email protected] for instant response. All items are located near Annapolis, MD. Local pickup is welcome.

Buyer pays actual shipping. Please shoot me your shipping address when inquiring about parts so I can get you an accurate shipping quote. Your items will be shipped promptly after payment if received. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

Last edited:

NateCrisman

haha seriously.....I could use these too. I traded a guy for a set of AGX/GC that should have come off a GVR4 ..but the springs are like 6" - 2.5" - 450b/550lb set. I think way too short and stiff for a street car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned