The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

K-Tuned 90mm TB

89Patches

Probably one of the best throttle body you can buy, I've run these on a few big power cars now and have had no problems. Also everything uses an o-ring so no gaskets are needed. The end can be changed from 4" V-band, coupler and vanjen and are o-ring sealed as well.

Everything is +shipping and PP fees.

- K-Tuned TB W/ 4" V-band or 4" coupler adaptor & Ford TPS $350

- Magnus Remote IAC W/ OEM IAC motor $100

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

It is the best off the shelf manifold available for our cars. I am so tempted but I must resist.

4Grim

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Jesus f*** those V3 manifolds are expensive. I don't think I've ever seen one go for under $750. Are they that awesome, or what?

Cast manifold, Magnus quality , and years of R&D with proven performance numbers....they are worth their price IMO.

JondoeVR4

Yea, R&D is top-notch. This is the only aftermarket intake I would run, if I could afford it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I think I read that the runners are flow matched to within .3% @ 100 lbs/min and the plenum is around 3 liters. Good luck with sale!

jepherz

Staff member
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quoting GSTwithPSI:</font><hr />
Jesus f*** those V3 manifolds are expensive. I don't think I've ever seen one go for under $750. Are they that awesome, or what?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

You aren't going to mention the valve cover? Pretty sure that's twice the priceß

jeverts

Does that IAC work with ecmlink...the reason I ask is because this seems so simple that if I can use that with ecmlink I am just going make my one TB.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned