The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 1803/2000 MA $4000

4g63mightymax

Me too! I can't figure this out. lol.

I'm truly baffled.

MellowVR4

IT'LL sell man, trust me, it is kind of a bad time to post a car for sale. Around thanksgiving and Christmas its almost impossible to sell a car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

89Mirageman

Can't believe you'd even consider parting it after all the time you've invested to bring it back to life. Hoping somebody scoops it up soon.

4g63mightymax

Trust me, I don't want to part it out because it's a really nice car, but if the price gets any lower, I'm going to have to because it is worth more in pieces. I am already losing my shirt financially on this car as it is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Illinoisinc

damd that sucks seriously. are you out of work? If you are bud inbox me. I work for stericycle and we are always hiring From sales all the way to warehouse. Just let me know dude. inbox me if that is the case

4g63mightymax

IllinoiseInc - I appreciate the offer! I actually don't need work - I just need less cars and more cash. I have all of my "project car money" tied up in this car, and I want to finish the LQ9 turbo swap in my 64 Impala convertible.

Update: Last night I got this Galant running really good. I found a few bugs here and there, adjusted some stuff, and now it pulls very nicely like it should. I can't believe I still have this to be honest.

idreamidrive

I am trying to convince my dad to buy this. He is getting tired of his miata (stock 1990, my old car). Some guy at his work is selling a 99 vette that he wants, but I think this would be better for him.

4g63mightymax

He'd be happier with a 99 vette. Sorry I'm not good at selling cars, but it's true.

4g63mightymax

Sale pending, to somebody really cool.

BradD

I am pretty excited. Never owned a VR4 before, but by no means new to the call of the Mitsu. Thanks for the deal, will be a long week waiting!

transparentdsm

so happy. i didnt want to but i was gonna buy this before letting him part it out and now i don't have to caongrats BradD and Jeremy.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Honestly one of the better deals on the board in a while.

BradD

I agree, I constantly lurked here and always thought about buying. I even put a deposit on the red JDM car while it was still in Japan, until we saw the undercarriage. The need grew and grew especially as I am very close to the owner of 801, Andrew and watched that car come back from the dead. Finishing with a road trip in my Conquest with him in his Galant from Mass to NC.
But, even given current situations I could not A. see this car parted...and B. pass up the deal, so I moved a couple of cars from my (admittedly) way to many cars collection and freed up some money. Looking forward to finishing the steering, with a fully operational 4WS set up, sorting the suspension a bit more and cleaning up the appearance overall. I will be sure to document it here and on our local forum, so the car is staying in the loop.

4g63mightymax

Sold Sold Sold to an awesome individual. I can't wait to see the car's next iteration! It will undoubtedly be way nicer!

4wheelsqueal

Glad to see this went to someone who appreciates what you've done to it! Can't wait to see where it ends up now, lord knows its been on one heck of a trip so far!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts