The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spatchana (aka Pot)

4Grim

Pot is a great seller and would do business with him again and recommend him.

Had a little hiccup which was a honest mistake on the part I needed but he came through and solved the issue almost immediately. Communicated extremely well I appreciated very much. Part arrived within days and was packaged well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

My title should be his title /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Great seller! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Great seller. Don't hesitate to buy anything he is selling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Gombos

Just bought some Trans parts from Pot. Accurate destruction of the parts, great communication and fast shipping!

Scientist

Great guy to deal with, Follows up, makes sure the transaction goes through as smoothly as possible

EMX5636

I've been selling things to Pot for a while now, always pays promptly, and is very easy to work with. Thanks buddy!

turbofonz

Awesome seller. Hoping I can deal with him again because of how fast and thorough he is.

thomcasey

Ordered som parts, he shipped them right away. I got them and ordered another part!!! Hope this doesn't become a habit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thomcasey

Yet another great transaction!!

383mazda

Adding another good experience with Pot... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Up front and honest seller. One part I had asked for did break during disassembly (darn 20-year-old plastic vents...) which was refunded to me immediately!

Rest of the parts shipped quickly and we're all labeled, including the hardware!

Wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thanks Pot!

Spyke169

Overall excellent transaction. Pot was quick to respond to PM and shipped the part the next a day as he said he would.

GotInsulin

Pot was great to deal with. Complete disclosure on condition of the part, furnished me with the photos I asked for, shipped quick, and had perfect communication. Looking forward to the next time we are able to do business together!

Great guy, as stated by all others, he was fast to communicate and plenty patient through the whole process! Looking forwards to doing business in the future!

AllanL

Quoting AllanL:
thanks Pot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

and again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts