The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

GSX_TC

Quoting MellowVR4:
Yeah I think he does work mad jobs, I bet he has no type of time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Yes, very hard to even get sleep with as much as I work every single day. I'm glad my girl puts up with my crazy work schedule and all the car stuff.

GSX_TC

Quoting strokin4dr:
^Says the guy that just had another board member build his car for him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Seriously, why all the hate lately?

Yeah there will always be haters everywhere all the time in life. I just really can't understand why me paying to have work done on my own godamn car bothers people. Especially when I have no time to do these things or even the skills to do them. I'd rather just pay a professional to do whatever it is that I need done because it's easier for my life, and so I have more time behind the wheel actually enjoying my car. Haters are like crickets, they make all this noise when you aren't around, but as soon as your near, they're all quiet and sh*t.

transparentdsm

I like your car, always have. Haven't always agreed with all of your choices, but there yours to make. Like you said your not building it for us. You keep doing you and enjoying your cars.

89Patches

Quoting Olson:
Do you not know how to work on cars.. or is all you know how to do is pull out the card?

either way nice car?

Do you? Pretty sure your boyfriend here built yours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GSX_TC

Quoting transparentdsm:
I like your car, always have. Haven't always agreed with all of your choices, but there yours to make. Like you said your not building it for us. You keep doing you and enjoying your cars.

Thanks buddy.

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Yeah, this guy felt the need to pm me because I called him out on being a hypocrite. He had a board member doing extensive work on his ride and gives Mike sh*t for paying to get some wheels/tires installed. Get the f*** outta here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
Seems like he has some anger issues lately. Used to think he was a decent cat on the board. Some prozac, zoloft, or similar might help with that issue. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Quoting 89Patches:
Quoting Olson:
Do you not know how to work on cars.. or is all you know how to do is pull out the card?

either way nice car?

Do you? Pretty sure your boyfriend here built yours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GSX_TC

Quoting Fielgood1736:
Still haven't seen those Evo seats!

Sorry lots of people have been asking to see pics, I asked my photographer friend to take some good quality pics of them this weekend but he was busy, I believe this upcoming weekend he'll take some shots for me. So pics are still coming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

slugsgomoo

Admitting you don't know and would rather pay for it to be done right is fine. Don't use the time excuse though, because I'll be that I'm working similar hours (at one job + commute) and I still do my own sh*t /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Seriously though, I'd rather see someone pay someone to put something together right than botch it. That said, I am hoping that you're getting a chance to learn this stuff so you can be more self sufficient going forward... You don't want to have to work 3 jobs to afford the cars forever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

GSX_TC

Well, Tanya didn't win anything but did get the most attention while up there, and Samara took home a "Best Mitsubishi" trophy!

Last edited:

prove_it

Congrats! Now on to some dyno shots! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Import Face Off

mitsuturbo

Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting strokin4dr:
^Says the guy that just had another board member build his car for him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Yeah there will always be haters everywhere all the time in life. I just really can't understand why me paying to have work done on my own godamn car bothers people. Especially when I have no time to do these things or even the skills to do them. I'd rather just pay a professional to do whatever it is that I need done because it's easier for my life, and so I have more time behind the wheel actually enjoying my car. Haters are like crickets, they make all this noise when you aren't around, but as soon as your near, they're all quiet and sh*t.

They're probably "all quiet and sh*t" because you block anyone who doesn't agree with you or praise you for every little thing. You need to grow some thicker skin and realize when people are either just f***ing with you, or actually trying to offer decent advice.

mitsuturbo

Quoting prove_it:

I'd much rather see some time slips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Quoting ApexHunter:
Are those real LM-GT4s on the R32?

Nismo LMGT1's actually. =) found then at a japanese auction.

GSX_TC

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Quoting GSX_TC:
Quoting strokin4dr:

They're probably "all quiet and sh*t" because you block anyone who doesn't agree with you or praise you for every little thing. You need to grow some thicker skin and realize when people are either just f***ing with you, or actually trying to offer decent advice.

I'm talking about in person you fool.

GSX_TC

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Quoting prove_it:

I'd much rather see some time slips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

In time, she will be going down that track. And I can't wait to do that. I hope she puts down some respectable numbers.

ApexHunter

Quoting GSX_TC:

Nismo LMGT1's actually. =) found then at a japanese auction.

Even better. For the longest time, i was all about the GT4s, but since they've been replica'd to hell, i prefer the GT1s now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts