The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New favorite tool

G

Staff member
What is it?

IMG_0654.jpg

unnamed_9.jpg

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Yep, I agree.

89Patches

I also agree!

Favourite tool is my mini 4lbs sledge hammer, God I love hammers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

prove_it

My favorite:

6pk.

G

Staff member
Wopper got it. It's for removing pin striping & stickers etc.... So fast & it doesn't hurt your paint. Took me 5 minutes to remove 23 year old baked on pin striping.

91_427

What brand is this and where do I get it?

89Patches

Quoting 91_427:
where do I get it?

Can't tell you brand, but it's G so probably Japan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

FlyingEagle

Staff member
click

3M, Snap-On tool equipment car get it guaranteed, and many other business's. Autobody supply shops will definitely have a good line on it,
or stock it on the shelf.

minneSNOWta

Nice G. Been meaning to get one of those. I removed the trunk badges and the adhesive is petrified on there good. Probably should remove the blue pinstriping on my car too and redo it at a later point in a different color too. Thanks for the inspiration.

G

Staff member
I got it from a snap on truck. Not jdm. Works so well.

Coltsfan

I have the 3M one without the steps. I bet those steps make it work even faster.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned