The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Citymunky

minneSNOWta

Thanks for shipping Turboren's tails. I will put them to good use!

FCR

Good seller smooth transaction. Thanks

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Picked up a 1G LinkV3 setup with cable. Everything installed properly and fired right up.
Willing to ship to the UPS just over the border in NY. Drove down and picked up with no issue.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
thanks for the stereo plate...fast shipping and great boxing...

Olson

Got a five lug setup from him. Fast shipping and easy to talk to. He Had me up dated regularly. When he shipped the parts he got me a photo of the receipt and tracking #

Would do work with him anytime

galantgti

Very pleasant guy to deal with. Very upfront, easy to do business with and even paid me back the money I've paid too much for shipping. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks!

thomcasey

Purchased a speedo cable. shipped when he said it would, excellent transaction.

kumfasa

Great Seller, Processed the sale quickly, good packaging and the parts were as described.
Thanks.

KiNgMaRtY

I purchased a old school Greddy Turbo Timer from him. Received it and installed it finally months later and it works just as he said it did! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I had purchased 2 other units from other people and they were no good.(Not from this forum)

mistaVR4

Jon is an excellent guy to deal with! SUPER fast shipping, parts exactly as described, would most definitely would do business with him anytime!

Thanks man.

-Steve

kdott96

Bought 733/2000 from him, Very cooperative and helpful through the entire process (car was shipped), Awesome guy overall

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts