The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Turbo/Exhaust components

chucklesas

So I can't seem to get anyone to buy the full setup, so I will part out my turbo setup. I'm not exactly sure what fair prices are on things these days and the search function isn't helping me out (wish people would leave prices up when things are sold to do a comparison), so prices are OBO.

Anyway,

*** $500 obo plus shipping
- DNP Tubular Exhaust Manifold $250 + shipping
--#1 tapped for EGT sensor
-Slow Boy Racing SBR GT-14 Turbo Charger (unknown mileage)
--04AN Turbo Oil Head Feed with Restrictor and In-line Filter
--10AN Turbo Oil Return Line
--(basically a 56 trim capable of 65lb/min flow)

*** SOLD
-Mitsu Flanged Punishment Racing Recirculating O2 Housing (2-bolt flange)
-Tial 38mm Wastegate (2-bolt flange)

Email is the best way to get a hold of me, but I am trying to log in here more often. Chucklesas at gmail

Last edited:

chucklesas

Bumping this from a long time ago. I still have the turbo with oil lines and DNP manifold (no O2 and wastegate anymore). Willing to sell the set for $500 obo.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts