The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

July 25 dsm meet/bday party Denver, Co

biglady112

I have done a few of these before and the turn outs were very good. My wife wants to do another one at our new house this summer sobi am going to start the planning now. Hopefully this will give everyone time to get things done as I hope to have a few big boy track cars on display at the house for people. It will be a BBQ and I imagine we will provide everything. Just bring your cars and your friends and we can have a good time. It will likely be in the afternoon that day.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas as this is going to happen and like I said, there will be some serious cars there.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Is your new house in Southern California?

biglady112

Colorado guys. We are doing this Saturday August 1st at 3pm. My wife is making a little flyer and I will post the link when she is done. Let's get as many of you guys here as we can.

biglady112

So it is August 1st at 3pm. Bring all your friends and have everyone bring whatever cool cars they have. Let's get as many galants here together as we can.

5821 Rose Ln
Commerce City, Co 80022

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned