The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Steve from throttlebodys.com

coyotes

Is a pimp. Super fast turnaround on throttle body refurbishing. It's been gone less than a week and I already got it back, holiday season be damned. I got a new 2g ISC on it and got the TB all nice and cleaned up and reset to spec, pretty excited to throw it back on my car and get it dialed in.

turbohf

there is a VFAQ on it, you could have done it yourself... although my lazy ass is about to send my ECU out. lol.

fuel

I'm considering sending a spare JDM TB to him to be bored out to 63mm - I plan to use a 2G TB elbow which is far less restrictive than the stock VR-4 Evo elbow.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts