The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 **5406** ORIGINAL MILES** Tampa FL $21,900

Gimpin

Make: Mitsubishi
Model: 3000gt
Trim: VR4
Miles: 5406 (yes that is a 4 digit number)
Trans: 5 speed
This is an amazing mint condition super low mileage collector’s car. I purchased this from the widow of a car collector who was the 1 and only owner of the car. The car was always garage kept and still has that new feel to it. She runs and drives great. The only imperfection is a small paint chip on the driver’s side rear quarter panel. 5,406 original miles.

This has always been my dream car, but I have some personal issues that came up and I need to sell her.
$21,900 obo. Partial trades are welcome.

VIN#: JA3XE74CXMY001031

Runs Great
All gears shift very smooth
NEW tires ... less than 20 miles on them and only about a month old
working front and rear active aero

All original paint in good condition. A few minor blemishes but over all good condition

interior in Excellent condition, seats are super soft and plush.

This car is a virgin unmodified car ready for a collector.

Call or Text: 719-291-6388

Last edited:

Wookalar

That is so bad ass. Great color combo.

In before people complain about the price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Jesus_Negros

Gimpin, that car is pimpin!

coyotes

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Nobody could possibly complain about price on this. It looks like a brand new car. Absolutely beautiful. GLWS.

It's the real deal, not a turd.

jnava

Staff member
This is a legit 20k car......

Mitsuman3KGT

It's clean but...

Did you reupholster the seats or were they like that when you bought it, because that's not the original leather. Also, why does the engine bay look like the sun beat on it for 5 years?
Not trying to rag on you, but a good engine bay detail would do wonders for a quick sale.

GLWS

iLLeffeKt vr-4

What happened to the wiper arms?

89Mirageman

Quoting Mitsuman3KGT:
It's clean but...

Did you reupholster the seats or were they like that when you bought it, because that's not the original leather. Also, why does the engine bay look like the sun beat on it for 5 years?
Not trying to rag on you, but a good engine bay detail would do wonders for a quick sale.

GLWS

I've seen those same seats in many of the early 3000gt/stealth's at the junkyards, look stock to me. Also what is wrong with the engine bay? Everything is there and clean. He never said it was a show car, just a good, used, low mileage example.

Gimpin

Quoting iLLeffeKt vr-4:
What happened to the wiper arms?

I had them off to put new blades on when I took the pictures

rgeier11

Seats don't look factory. Can someone post a picture of another vr4 with that seat pattern?

G

Staff member
Reupholstered.

Wookalar

They might not be reupholstered, some early (first year) Nissan 300zx's also had similar seats with the numerous sections like that, to which they were later changed for larger pieces. Probably for greater durability because the fail point is usually at the stitching, as seen on the e39a leather seats.

See here. These are cloth but I have seen leather like this too.

click

click

click

Maybe they were restitched. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Or, it could be that the car was ordered with cloth and the owner changed their mind after taking delivery and so the dealer had a shop install leather, like a lot of Toyotas that mostly come with cloth interior.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned