The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Carbon fiber AMG replica grill with fogs

14of2000

Hey everyone, I wanted to get the boards opinion about how this looks. I have always loved the edm grill with the fogs built into it. So I picked up an AMG replica carbon fiber grill and some fogs and rigged this up. I am kinda on the fence about it. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

The look I was going for

How it came out on my car

prove_it

I want to see night shots. Good thing you'll be up in the dark.

Fiascoxl

I may be missing something here, but that bumper doesn't have any fog light holes? GSX bumper? Could someone enlighten me here.

92_talon_awd

Looks like the bumper from a 93? click

prove_it

Yep it's a 93 bumper. 93 had no fogs.

Spyke169

I like the look personally, however that is a little high to be mounting fog lights if you intend to use them for fog. If you just want brighter lights at night I would look into driving lights for the current position.

GSTwithPSI

What material did you use to mount the lights in? Can air flow through it?

I had cooling issues with my fog light grille installed. You may not notice them now in South Dakota when it's cold, but when it gets warmer you might.

jnava

Staff member
That bumper is ultra rare. I've seen many 93 bumpers but that one without the fogs is a rare bit....I know someone who is looking for one willing to pay decent money in order to get it. If any of you have one, contact me.

prove_it

Its cut I believe.

JamesFoster

I like the look, the only thing I would change is the color of the lenses, I prefer clear to yellow.

maroonmetallic

That bumper is from a 93 Galant LS. Only trim model & only year that got it.
I bought one only to part it out so I could have the bumper cover & LS wheels that look like BBS.

The bumper is still sitting in my garage because Im not sure I even want to use it anymore.
(But it's not technically for sale either.)

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts