The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ETS gvr4 FMIC kit, HKS SSQ BOV

Gombos

Selling the ETS GVR4 FMIC kit that came with my car. I plan on keeping it close to stock and will not need it.

This looks to be an early version as it is a tube and fin design. The pipes are rusty an will need cleaned up and painted/powdercoated. This is flanged for a 1g/GVR4 BOV.

$225obo local pickup only.

SOLD HKS SSQ BOV. Comes with an adapter flange for a 1g bov flange.

Last edited:

jcrimboli

If the FMIC kit is still available in a few weeks I may be willing to pick it up. I'll be back in Greensburg for the holidays.

Gombos

Sounds good. I've had a couple people say they've wanted it but could never meet up.

Gombos

Price drop. Have had some interest but haven't had anyone check it out in person.

Gombos

Id rather the buyer see it in person. I'm willing to meet up, though. If you're interested I would come out to Columbus.

JackstandTSi

Im interested in this. I just had the GF's Car start acting up with issues. Let me see what that will cost to get repaired and i can let you know.

JackstandTSi

Tried sending a PM but For some reason my computer keeps sending me to Yahoo search saying the URL for sending PM's is invalid for this website. But Anyway.

Hello, I was wondering if you can send me more pictures of this kit. I just have a few questions about it, Is there anything wrong with the kit other than needing the piping cleaned up. Is there damage to the core/endtanks. Is this a stock routing over the manifold set up or a downfiring setup? and will this kit allow me to run the factory radiator or will i be needing a half core or scriocco style setup. Sorry for all the questions. Thank you

Gombos

Sorry guys I don't know what's going on with the PM. It keeps kicking me out when i try to sign on with my laptop. So I'm having issues on my end as well. Anyway, I can get you any pictures you need, just let me know what you would like.

Like I said the pipes could definitely use some cleaning up. The core has a dent in the bottom but nothing that looks like it would leak. I have never ran this core as it came as a spare part with my last Galant. Let me see if I can get something together to pressure test it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned