The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spatchana (aka Pot)

92_talon_awd

Bought an antenna for 29 from Pot, awesome guy. Great prices, fast shippping, and phenomenal communication. A true credit to the community. Thanks bro.

badams

Bought a shift knob from him. As described, fast shipping, great person to buy from.

G

Staff member
Great purchaser. Fast payment!

vr4tom

Good Communication, Fast Replies, Smooth Transaction, Got what I needed quickly.
Thanks Again,
Tom

NinetyTwoDSM

Bought a rear lower control arm off him. He was very quick to respond to pm's, very helpful and shipped the part out extremely fast. Great guy to do business with.

se3razer

Bought some rack mounts from him. Amazing communication and spot on. Definitely checking with him in the future on purchases. Thanks man!

BpuVR4

good stuff...wasn't a super important purchase and he def didn't make much money off me. The package showed up a good many days later than when it was supposed to for whatever reason- I wasn't stressed at all, but he made sure to check without my prompting and check with me during the late days.

GTX

Very good, prompt service! Will be glad to deal again! Many Thanks Pot!

GSTwithPSI

Another perfect deal with Pot. He always offers great deals, ships promptly and facilitates a completely hassle free transaction. Thanks again, Pot.

Whoodoo

The list grows longer... Excellent communication and prompt shipping. You really can't ask for anything more. Thanks pot

SleepinGVR4

Awesome seller. Bought an output shaft and dentent ball from Pot and the dentent ball fell out during shipping. Emailed him about it and shipped me another one without a problem.

a2vr4

Another great transaction with Pot! Great straightforward seller. Thanks again!
Brian A. Moreno

KiNgMaRtY

Bought some parts from him and he shipped them out super fast and they were packaged very well so there was no chance they would be damaged on the way.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned