The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bobdole

VR4_1752

Received my slotted rotors today....thanks again Charles!!!

bobdole

Quoting VR4_1752:
Received my slotted rotors today....thanks again Charles!!!

Thanks guys for all the kind words.

Charles

VR4_1752

Received my hood struts yesterday, they even came with a piece of candy...
Thanks Charles

bobdole

Thanks guys. Sharing is caring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jnava

Staff member
Charles sold me the set of Rays wheels he had and they are in perfect condition and shipping was obviously professional. He is quite the business man and there is no doubt that he has solid rep on here. Thank you sir for your patience and I will definitely get in on some of your other GBs.

GVR4kauai

Got a set of hood struts for #1633. Very fast shipping, quality bolt on parts, great look and fit! Definetly would do business again for any other gvr4 parts he may have! Thx bro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jesh

Got a rear sway bar from Charles and was very impressed with how he deals with his customers. He gave me what I feel was a very fair price and was very prompt on shipping it to me. He has my future business. Thanks Charles.

BENE38A

Charles was great to deal with, easy communication and quick shipping.
Cheers mate.

pot

Staff member
Theres not much to say about Charles that hasn't been said before. He is an outstanding forum member and immense contributor to this forum in one way or another. I hope to continue to exchange in business transactions with him into the future. Thank You Charles!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts