The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#211 with evo8 fmic

img.asp

img.asp

img.asp

img.asp

Here are the pics of the evo 8 i/c installed. Pretty much just bolted up. Ill finish the pipes this weekend(welder jammed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif ) and show the final product. VERY EASY INSTALL!! i did not have to cut bumper,only a little trimming of the headlamp housing(passenger side) and replaced pusher fan with slim on the inside. took only an hour to get it done. It is a little offset to the pass. side so the inlet pipe will be easy to make. The bolt holes are already in the rad support
grin.gif

rheckert

Looks like a good option for the rest of us to look into.
Where did you get the core? How much if you don't mind me asking?

GVR4458

quote:Originally posted by trekcehr:
Where did you get the core? How much if you don't mind me asking? If anyone is interested, I can give you some contact info for someone who is selling these brand new for about $400.

EH

Aaron

Looks good!
Most of the Evo people around here are getting bigger ones and selling the stock ones for descent prices.

Do you by chance have any pics with the front bumper cover off? Great thread BTW.

I just picked up an EVO 8 IC and an RRE modified Starion IC. I will attempt to adapt the EVO one first to the Dave B. pipes.

steve

Run both?
jawdrop.gif
tongue.gif

[edit: Steve needs to lay off the quote button]

[ 08-10-2004, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Hertz ]

Don't make me...I got JB Weld and Super Glue.
shocked.gif

[Edit: Sunny needs to lay off the quote button]

[ 08-10-2004, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Hertz ]

Oh my god this post is OLD! Did not need to remove bumper. It just slid right up and bolted right to the rad support. Neeed to "trim" the headlamp buckets a litlle bit nut nice and easy fit!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts