The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Factory MOD 2014- Normal, IL 9/20/2014

Lancer99

I had to work today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif If anyone took pictures, I wanna see! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I thought it was going to rain all day when I looked at the weather out here in the northwest suburbs but it rained for like a few minutes and that was it.

BpuVR4

one of my guys rolled through in his Evo X and snapped just these pics of a clean white one, not sure who's it is

img.php

MellowVR4

I think thats Andrew's car.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Weather held off nicely until about 4 pm when heavy rain and some hail came through.

My son won a set of the Eclipse 6 spoke wheels which we promptly gave away to one of his friends with a 2001 Eclipse.

tektic

I have to work the night of, but I'm going to make it out there earlier in the day. Need new event post. Hopefully I can drag some guys from out by me.

Gizmovr4

My son and I had a good time last year attending mod with 584/1000 gray car. I was thinking of going with my son again this year with the yellow conquest ... Not sure how that would work out with a 5 year old - 26 year old car and 5 hour drive... The rear seat of the conquest isn't really set up for a booster seat - hmm

GSTwithPSI

First world problems, Nelson!

It must be rough having to decide which of your nice cars you want to drive to MOD. I'm just hoping my junk makes the trip there and back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Whatever you decide to drive, it would be awesome to see you there. I hope you can make it out.

desant78

I'll be there in 20min and report if the event is even happen ing

desant78

Come out!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned