The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 3" Intercooler, ACT Clutch, Radiator, Gauges

cOmpressor

Hello all,
Here's another batch of parts looking for a new place to live. All prices are shipped but please add paypal fees or send as a gift.

3" Intercooler Custom Built Bar and Plate Unknown Shop
Used but in really good shape
$325 shipped SOLD
Y8LHdDW.jpg

ACT 2100 With Street Disk
Used but in good shape
$225 shipped SOLD

Griffin Racing Radiator
Used with a dent in the bottom and not a drop in application. I bought this from a friend to modify for my Galant but never got around to doing it. It has large -AN fittings for inlet/outlet and is a dual flow design going across the top then back across the bottom. This will NOT just bolt into a VR4. I also never used it or pressure tested it so I really can't say 100% it's fully operational. I believe it is but just a heads up. There is also a dent in the bottom you can see pictured but I don't see and tube damage.
Dimensions:
13" Tall
22" Wide
2 1/8" Thick
13/16" ID Inlet/Outlet
$80 shipped obo
pyx0w2E.jpg

2GqtSxO.jpg

v8f7lKj.jpg

Greddy EGT Gauge and Probe
Used and probe is BROKEN
I was told gauge works fine when I bought it but the probe snapped off so it will need to be replaced. There is also a dent in the bezel around the gauge.
$30 shipped
Oir4kaH.jpg

Mookeeh mk1 Boost Gauge
Used 25psi Mechanical boost gauge
$30 shipped
bR26lem.jpg

Throttle body and EGR Block Off Plates
BNIB Block off plates for EGR and water lines to throttle body, nice little cheap mods
$15 shipped for both SOLD
7NzGQli.jpg

SS Clutch line
BNIB SS Clutch line
$25 shipped
xjUEWcf.jpg

3 Smoked Door Light Covers
Used with minor scratches and only 3 of 4. If I find the 4th one I will send it to you but dang that thing just vanished into nowhere.
$15 shipped
dmysYcX.jpg

2G Throttle Elbow Ported
Used but in good shape, ported lightly then smoothed out
$25 shipped
HDSVqKH.jpg

RC 550 Injectors
Used in good shape, seals might need to be replaced
$105 shipped price drop
KpA801z.jpg

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Used in good shape
$45 shipped SOLD
4agyKFa.jpg

SS Turbo Oil Feed Line
BNIB Never used with banjo fittings
$25 shipped
V8PXXys.jpg

Last edited:

desant78

Pm Sent

cOmpressor

ACT Clutch, Walbro, and block off plates SOLD SOLD SOLD. Everything else still needs a new home.

cOmpressor

Terminate? It ends at the throttle body just like the 1G/stock elbow.

cOmpressor

Intercooler SOLD SOLD SOLD. Price drop on a good set of injectors for cheap, somebody buy this stuff.

cOmpressor

Price drops all around, this stuff needs a new home.

se3razer

You gotta watch this guy you will PayPal him and he will ship your item very fast... also communicate really well so beware of the excellence he has to offer... Haha I'm super excited to get this intercooler sir. I totally should have tried to bundle Haha need a 2g elbow and a boost gauge I saw the intercooler and was blinded by the light.

ApexHunter

The inlet/outlet on the radiator look bigger than -10 to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Have you measured those IDs? -20 (20/16" aka 1 1/4") looks more like it , -10 (10/16" aka 5/8") seems too small.

cOmpressor

ID is exactly 13/16" so you are right about it not being -10. Somehow that was written on the box and I just went with it ha.

cOmpressor

Price drop! Buy my stuff! Get this radiator out of my kitchen and into a car.

cOmpressor

Price drop again! Just about selling for the scrap price of aluminum in this stuff. Get it now before I recycle it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned