The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

22nd Annual DSM/EVO/GTR Shootout August 15-17th 2014 Norwalk,Ohio

GSX_TC

Hell yeah! It's confirmed now, we got a Galant VR4 on the 2014 DSM Shootout TShirts!!!

click

92_talon_awd

Need to find you a Coyote to get across /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

MellowVR4

I might not make it until Friday night... Is the track still open at like midnight? just so I can setup camp when I get their???

DR1665

Hotel and rental car booked. I'll be good and drunk at the All American before sundown on Thursday.

Can't. Fuckin'. Wait.

GSX_TC

Come drink with us at the track Brian.

holeshotmoe

The cars have the exhaust wrongs on the pipe side of the t-shirts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

GSX_TC

Yeah the image is mirrored lol. Oh well.

IncorpoRatedX

I'm probably coming out late on saturday, camping and showing up sunday for the race, then cutting out fairly early. This will most likely be the last shoot out I attend since we're moving.

GSX_TC

Where y'all moving too?

GSX_TC

We Just saved over 200 bucks switching from the All American Inn to Super 8 guys! Give them a call and make the switch too if your paying a lot. (419) 499-4671

MellowVR4

Bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif anyone know?

Quoting MellowVR4:
I might not make it until Friday night... Is the track still open at like midnight? just so I can setup camp when I get their???

LIV4PSI

The track doesn't close I don't think

Redwood

Quoting MellowVR4:
Bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif anyone know?

Quoting MellowVR4:

There will be people camping there and someone at the gate all night long so you will be able to get in when ever you get to the track.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting GSX_TC:
Where y'all moving too?

Phoenix, well, Mesa technically.

MellowVR4

Thanks guys, just wanted to make sure. I'm sure by the time I get their most of you will be drunk already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Just save one beer at least for me when I get their. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DR1665

Quoting Alpha Male:
This will most likely be the last shoot out I attend since we're moving.

Two things:

1. Don't look at it like that. You never know. Could be 2016 will be the first year I actually drive to the Shootout. Always wanted a wingman, and with a Delica, it becomes a pretty sweet little road trip to boot.

2. I happen to know of an event being planned right now which might fill the hole left by lack of Norwalk. (To be clear, this event is NOT intended as a competitor to the Shootout.)

IncorpoRatedX

I'm 100% fine with never again attending shootout after this year, the only thing that brings me back is the group of people I know from this board and cedar point. Other than that, it's really not worth a 4 hour drive. I spend most of the year thinking 'nah, i'll pass on it this year' only to decide to go late in the summer because I'd like to see some old friends and ride some coasters. Pavilions on any given Saturday will easily replace going to shoot out, west coast meets like JCCS have been a long time dream of mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

RWD4G63

If there is anyone still looking for hotel rooms, I am cancelling two rooms at the Econolodge this afternoon. I had 4 rooms reserved and ended up only needing the two. If anyone is interested in them PM me and I will have you call up and make your own reservation immediately after I cancel. The rate was around $160/night I believe... Thanks!

1dvsdsm

so I am trying to decide my route, is everyone meeting up on I80 or is there any plan there?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned