The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AMG Side Skirts on Ebay

GSTwithPSI

If you want to pay the JDM Yo tax...

click

$_57.JPG

A ZR4 Eterna grille too: click

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

I saw those yesterday, clean as hell.

manikbastrd

I wish I knew how to body shop...There is so much stuff in our community that you could sell for a reasonable price and still make boatloads of cash on.

92_talon_awd

Quoting coyotes:
someone should replicate these and make a killing. such a huge waste of money

I mentioned that in Paulo's thread lol. He said that he used to make AMG replica side skirts, I told him as long as they weren't ridiculously priced like the OEM ones, I'd be all over a set. I don't mean the AMG prices are ridiculous considering how rare they are, I just can't ever see myself paying 6k+ for show.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

if only that grill had the provision for the fulltime 4WD badge i'd pick it up.

cheekychimp

Come on Mike, with all the fabrication you have done to the car it would be relatively simple to make up a tiny bracket to hold the badge in place. Or just put some mesh on the inside and attach it to that. If I recall the 'template' for the mesh is almost identical for all the grilles and it can be fastened securely to the rear with screws. If that particular one doesn't have provisions for that just locate some suitable points, cut the mesh to cover those areas and drill some guiding holes for the screws.

Pretty much what I did when replacing the mesh on my AMG grille using the OEM screw locations.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned