The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

tried joining an evo group and i get shut down xD

362Ryan

I'm sure they would have no issue letting a guy with a mirage in. As long as it had the cheapest body kit possible on it.

Steve885

Don't sweat it the guy can't even spell galant...probably doesn't even know what a vr4 is .....they never do !!!!

GSTwithPSI

Sounds like they did you a favor to me. They saved you the hassle of going to some meet and figuring out they are all a bunch of douche bags after you already wasted your gas and time. And yeah, what's with the feeling of entitlement of the youth today? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Lastly, can someone tell me WTF a VEO is? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowroflr.gif

LIV4PSI

Welcome to the .org Allan, about time you joined the party

Jesus_Negros

Good sh*t

prove_it

I bet most of the evos are lightly modded low 13 sec cars. But the are low as hell with 265 wide tires in a stance.

Don't fret friend. Welcome to the .org! Where we will haze you, but we will accept you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just be sure to leave any sand at the door and you'll be fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jesus_Negros

You won't get hazed here

LIV4PSI

This kid is 19 and more mature than kaui or whatever his name is.

LIV4PSI

He's in the FB group

Boostdtalon

Quoting Steve885:
Don't sweat it the guy can't even spell galant...probably doesn't even know what a vr4 is .....they never do !!!!

I actually know the guy that denied his access to the group. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif Maybe I should try and join the group and see what they do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Don't worry about it. You're not missing much. Marlon knows exactly what a Galant is, but he also asks me every time I get something done to my Galant why I don't buy another Evo.

jnava

Staff member
Welcome in Allan....that is hilarious.

jnava

Staff member
Dont give him a single f***.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts