The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Headlight connectors missing?

jcrimboli

I feel a bit ridiculous for even asking this, but are we supposed to have separate connectors for the high and low beam bulbs? I have one on each side (for the outside bulbs) and there's no harness for the inner bulb. From what I've read they're 2 different bulbs rather than a dual filament. I'm stumped.

jcrimboli

So after further inspection (removing tape on the main harness that runs behind the radiator support) I found this:

The red and red with blue tracer are for the high beam circuit, correct? I have a diagram somewhere, but I was trying to avoid reading wiring diagrams /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Staff member
Someone stole your pigtail.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned