The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 89 Merkur XR4TI $1000....... Clarksville TN

curtis

Trying to save this one from the crusher. Body isn't in bad shape and comes with extra turbo coupe engine and trans and bunches of extras. Worth a ton in parts just no space to screw with it. Located in Clarksville TN just seconds from I-24. Damn I'll try again to get the picture off the phone. Makes a badass toy. Call or text 931-220-1980

transparentdsm

seriously, seriously want this car so bad and have wanted one for maybe a decade now. the first time i saw one i fell in love with it.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
I'm guessing it isn't running now?

What you think!

A guy down the street has one. I've been trying to sneak a pic of it without being weird about it. He is mostly to himself but he drives it everyday to work.

Jesus_Negros

These fucks in California don't like their neighbors. They pull the car into the garage and you wont see them unless they're going to work or coming home from work. Well my direct neighbors are pretty cool but everyone else on the street are mole rats.

G

Staff member
Maybe ams wants it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

BogusSVO

Your Killing me!!!

I have too many projects now... and you offer this up!!

You are a tease!!

I am not even worried about the spare engine.... I have about 30 of them!

Trade for a ported built 4g head?????? LOL

BTW guys, If you think your DSM is a pain to find parts for, and a nightmare to work on.... Turbo Fords are worse... and the XR4Ti and even more so... Under powered by todays standards, ill flowing SOHC head, and an ECU that can barley even power a wrist watch...

Last edited:

curtis

click me for pictures Added bonus comes with my old Borbets from my mustang.......The other one in the pictures won the burnout contest at Union Hill drag strip back in like Spring of 94 and was on Horsepower TV. High gear , line lock working, cruise control on and standing through the sunroof.... as for underpowered first car I was ever in that went over 35psi.

Jon thanks for the link maybe this guy will save it....

Last edited:

Wookalar

Back in HS some kid drove one of these to school, it was light blue, and I remember being mildy envious, espcially after one day he was showing off in the back lot cutting cookies across the soccer fields.

I later ended up getting an 88 mazda mx6 gt instead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Mark

Quoting G:
Maybe ams wants it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

lol i doubt that =)

however we still get people calling to this day asking for the 2.3 AMS cam.

cupajoe

Damn, I'd love to own this if I was in a better position to pick it up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned