The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Mitsubushi Galant VR-4 1299/2000 Atlanta GA 2500

1badgvr4

Sad this time has come, but it is what it is. Hope she can get into the hands of another person thats in love with these cars and can give her the care I done have the time too. 2500 is the price, nothing more, nothing less, not OBO. Car is located in atlanta ga. Can deliver within a weekends distance if buyer pays for fuel. Call or text me at 404-353-8869 anytime.

Body:
paint faded, but body is in pretty good condition with zero rust
leather seats have seen better days, and have gotten hard
dash cover is pulling up in some spots
no radio
no trunk carpet
wingless trunk
92 tails (one cracked)
decent tires (about 60&)
drivers side fender needs adjusting
no front bumper
missing front window trim
hood is off of another vr-4 that had hood pins, this car has a normal latch
decent condition 93 headlights

Drivetrain:
15k on 2g piston 1g rod full rebuild
cometic head gasket
arp head studs
timing belt and water pump have 20 miles on them
custom intercooler/intake piping with evo 6 fmic core (needs bov flange welded on)
brand new radiator
full 3' inch exhaust from hotside back (custom o2 housing made by tom n years ago)
stock 1g struts
1g shifter
1g trans
act 2600 with street disc
14b (water lines blocked off)
nt water pipe and oil filter housing

That's about it. If your truly interested give me a call ill tell you all about it. Car RUNS AND DRIVES. Needs a heater hose and an iac before anything else. Ill have the heater hose on it before sale so potential buyers can take it for a drive. The car isn't perfect by any means and is priced accordingly. I cannot stress the fact that i don't have time for tire kickers . This is one of the cheapest running, non rust bucket vr4's forsale. I don't want to sell so please be respectful, and again the price is NON NEGOTIABLE.

92_talon_awd

I was gonna ask that! Looks like the paint job I want to throw on my mk1 rabbit.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting coyotes:
what's that car in the background?

Maybe a Nissan of some sort. 200sx?

GLWS

1badgvr4

Price drop to 2300. This is one the cheapest running and driving, rust free vr4s for sale. Need to move it asap.

gsxtasee1

Just called this guy & am very very interested... I'm awaiting a business license on my new shop location in Panama City & hopefully dodging some code-enforcement issues in the process.. If that comes thru then I'm all over this!!! If not then I'm totally screwed lol..

mrt0mjones

Was the heater hose installed on this? How far can it be driven?

Whats with the new belt and such? The heater hose and new belt are suspect, is there anything else that is mechanically needed for a long trip?

gsxtasee1

Thanks for driving down & delivering # 1299 to me. Hope you like the gvr4.org shirt I gave you.

xuberantz

I have the autocheck history report on this car if you'd like it just PM me I'd be happy to e-mail it to you. Congrats on the your new ride!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts