The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Manual Belts VR4 color 190 SOLD

mitsuturbo

I'll try and get some photos up tonight of this, but it may not happen until next week. I just wanted to put this out there and see if there's any interest in a full manual seatbelt setup with all the plastics in matching GVR4 interior color.

The belts are a bit sun faded, and the edge of one is a little frayed (driver side). Other than that, everything is there and operable. The sun fade is normal. The belts you have now are likely sun faded and you may or may not have even noticed.

I'm just going to throw it out there for $190 SHIPPED CONUS, with a little wiggle room and i'm open to some trades if you might have something i want. Fair warning, though. There's not much i need for my car currently.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Price is slightly negotiable, and photos will be up early next week.

I simply have not had the time to take photos and upload them yet.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Bump.
Have had a little interest in this... will entertain offers that are somewhat reasonable. Keep in mind the last set i saw sell that was this color was still over 200.

mitsuturbo

bump for lower price
I don't think i'll be going any lower than 190 shipped on this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

strokin4dr

I'd grab this in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fraying.

mitsuturbo

Eh. That's an easy fix. Put a ricer seatbelt cover over it that says "POWERED BY ACURA". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned