The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo seats for #332/1000

turbofoxlx

Got a deal on a complete set and the evo steering wheel that I just began installing. During the install I will also be dyeing the headliner and carpet black and repainting the b and c pillar covers due to sun damage. Here's my progress.

turbofoxlx

Yes. I got the idea from a thread on here on how to make the brackets. Still need to make another for the driver side but I snapped a bolt while removing the old seats that needs fixed first.

turbofoxlx

"HOW TO INFO" Evo Seats installed in Vinny's car
This is the thread I got the general idea from, but mine are slightly different. I'll post some pics of them out of the car tonight or tomorrow.

prove_it

I'm so jealous. I want these recaros soo bad.

I've been meaning to ask, do the Evo seats sit your body lower than the stock seats?

GSX_TC

love those seats!

curtis

Still have the jig to weld up the evo steering wheel brackets with a center of a VR4/DSM hub. Just pm me if you want it done.

Here's the details.....click me

turbofoxlx

Fixed the broken bolt issue and completed both brackets. Started the rears, I'll post better pics of everything later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks Curtis I do want the steering wheel bracket done but I'm gonna have to wait a while on that.

turbofoxlx

Brackets ready for paint. I still need to run a quick bead on the bottom one.

Last edited:

turbofoxlx

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Lovin the seats!

turbofoxlx

I can make these for $120 a set raw or I'll work on getting a black powder coated option for $140 plus shipping. These brackets hold down the rear of the seat and you use the evo front and rear door side brackets to hold down the front.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned