The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

let's see your tint

coyotes

Been thinking about tint, would like to get mine done eventually. Nothing crazy, probably 30-35%. Post a picture of yours for everyone to see. Any darkness %.

jnava

Staff member
Oh hell no...........Some of you have seen my horrendous.....nope. You won't see mine.

fuel

mine is 35% all round

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

MellowVR4

Here's mine on my GGSX, 35% Infront 20% rear. My plans for the vr4 are to tint it 35% all the way around, including the front windshield which im still deciding on either 35% or 50% /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

theevozero

Not real sure what the percentage of the tint is. It was on the car when I got it 6-7 years ago. You can't see into the back windows unless you're right up against the glass. The fronts aren't as dark, but pretty close.

Last edited:

turbofoxlx

15% all around on 332/1000
img.php

coyotes

I think I like 35% the best, it does not get bright here in the PACNW. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MellowVR4

Quoting coyotes:
I think I like 35% the best, it does not get bright here in the PACNW. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tint the front windshield while your at it, 50% shouldnt hurt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Tre3zy

Quoting theevozero:

Not real sure what the percentage of the tint is. It was on the car when I got it 6-7 years ago. You can't see into the back windows unless you're right up against the glass. The fronts aren't as dark, but pretty close.

not to steal this thread but damn those brembo's look good... lol any more info on how its mounted?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned