The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Beau Jones "bcjjones"

strokin4dr

I bought a turbo off this guy and it showed up damaged. Contacted the seller who seemed very cooperative at first. The wastegate actuator and exhaust side of the turbo was damaged in transit. Terrible packing job. Turbo full of styrofoam peanuts too!

We agreed that he would file a claim with UPS to recover the cost of replacing the parts and would send the money to me asap. I trusted him and went ahead and ordered some replacement parts. I sent him the total cost and he said to give him a couple days to put money in his account. Waited two days and nothing. He no longer replies to texts and will not answer calls.

I filed a paypal claim to which he has replied to with complete lies.... We shall see how this turns out.

I don't get how people can go through life being this shitty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Blues15

I've actually met this guy, he seemed pretty cool. You probably won't see him on this forum much anymore as I bought his vr4 couple weeks ago.

jnava

Staff member
Sounds like you have information we may need.

85tr

He's a liar , sent me a wrecked harness he claimed was professionally soldered yet posted on tuners he made it himself . Got the pRts I paid for but not in the condition he stated and then he just lied to me about it when I questioned him. No way anyone professional did this work it was sh*t .

4dr_vr4

Quoting Blues15:
I've actually met this guy, he seemed pretty cool. You probably won't see him on this forum much anymore as I bought his vr4 couple weeks ago.

OP posts a bad guy thread and you make a hero out of the bad guy with your first post, just a little suspicious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned