The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Holset, o2 housing, transmission, Valve cover, poly mounts, new pics!

thedsmguy

02 housing (probably ebay) $40 as is, no cracks, has a plug where o2 goes, I have no idea why.

English racing built trans, Double sync 1st 2nd, just took it apart and replaced 3rds sync, and a failing spider gear. This trans is in great shape. $1500

HX35 Holset. Polished housing. In great shape. Misplaced he clamps to hold it together! I was told it was a 9cm housing (NOT BOLT ON) $400
Minty HE351 non VE turbo. No pics, but I can get some $500 complete again, not bolt on.

Shaved mitsu valve cover. Nice piece, a couple busted holes for the cover, no cracks or other issues. Needs paint! $50

Poly mounts timing belt, trans, and either the front or back, cant remember. From a gvr4 $125

img.php

VR4 pedal assembly $80

img.php

dash pod $35

img.php

Rear bumper support $40

img.php

Dummy gauge $10

img.php

img.php

No cracks, no bad holes Needs paint to be much nicer $60

img.php

img.php

img.php

2g/evo3 manifold. Has crack in the bottom. $35 shipped!

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
grille, I'll take it.

thedsmguy

img.php

Complete turbo setup. Yes, ebay turbo, no it doesn't seem to have much play, just a thumbnail or so in and out. Worked fine, dyno'd at 350whp recently.

Whole setup, manifold, turbo, tial wastegate, downpipe all for $400 plus shipping (probably in the $75-80 range for shipping all of it)

English racing built trans, 1st and 2nd double synchro, taller 5th gear $1500 recently inspected great!!!

1g fmic core $100. A little beat up but not really that bad.

img.php

img.php

264/272 regrinds $150 shipped Not perfect, but not bad, these are USED but did not cause any damage to the head they were in.

Unpictured 264/264 regrinds $150 shipped as well.

img.php

Tail light center section $40

img.php

Dash pod $25

img.php

Uncracked, or stripped valve cover $50

img.php

non eprom dsm ecu $50 works.

img.php

1g fwd exhaust $250 nice setup

14b hotside nothing special, 1 broken bolt, mild cracking. Still very usable with the broken bolt removed $40

1" 5x114 wheel spacers $50

SSGdave

Quoting thedsmguy:

img.php

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif HAY! would you be interested in seperating that Turbo kit. IF SO, i will take the manifold, and tial wastegate right now. LMK!

SSGdave

...PM Sent

IncorpoRatedX

who did the regrinding on those cams? Im interested in the 264 combo

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts