The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:BNIB Rare gvr4 model car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

talontyme

1006131627a-1.jpg

Dont know what this is worth but its been sitting around for awhile now and its time for it to go.
I know this is not ebay but make an offer.

cheekychimp

Well the exact same model is on eBay for $15.00-USD, so I'll throw that at you if you can beat the insane $35.00-USD he wants for shipping. I wouldn't mind building one of these with Nathan when we get into the new house. It would make a nice weekend project.

Paul.

crimsondragon

That's crazy Paul. When I was in HK last year, I actually picked one up from a seller on ebay. I contacted him saying I'll meet up with him and we did the transaction in Mong Kok.

jnava

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

mitsuturbo

Here's my offer..

two dollars, fifteen cents, and a pair of shitstained undies... plus shipping.

Since when do we allow clear violations of the rules like this in the FS section?

You're absolutely right. This isn't f***ing ebay. You should post a price, and entertain offers below that price. At least if you price it at $50 shipped, you have SOMETHING up there, and are not setting a precedent for some other stupid asshole to try and run auction type sales on our forum.

steve

First of all, this does not belong in "Parts for Sale". Secondly, we require a price to be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned