The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: O.E. Parts

Gvr41415

Got some O.E.M. parts laying around my garage taking up space. Not sure what most of this stuff goes for but prices are negotiable and all shipping will be through usps flat rate so figure $12-$15 or what ever they charge now.

this is the full cruise control assembly off my 91 with the clip for the pedal intact. $30 part trade for non cruise cable.

Some vr4 blue top think there 450cc? $50

so theres and egr valve $10, evap canister$10 and timing cover $25 and Emission bracket that bolts on to the under side of the intake manifold$10. or make an offer.

Elbow $10 gvr4 O.E. Intercooler $25 I think the vacuum lines are from the canister, theres a bag full of emission lines make an offer

1G Throttle Body $40 in good shape haven't checked for leaks.

Probably a ebay manifold $30 o.b.o, one weld has a lil soot around it.

heres a junk ebay 16g make an offer.

Gvr41415

Who ever sent me a pm about the turbine housing, I accidently deleted your message, but it is in good condition with no cracks it was a big16 from my knowlage not sure about 7cm though. ill measure it tomorrow.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned